Glue has proven stable through use by many over a long period of time. So I've decided to set the new version to 0.8 to symbolize that it is quite stable.
The big thing in this release is that performance on simplified mappings have improved alot!
Things introduced in 0.8:
- Performance on simplified nested mappings improved x25!
- Map-methods on Mapping are made virtual enabling subclassing the Mapping-type to add mapping logic there
- Added some intellisense help
- Bugfix: Using nullable types with custom converters might sometimes cause errors. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Converting in a generic way: (http://glue.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=207414&ProjectName=glue)