Glue 0.9 Magic
Jan 5, 2011
- There are now two ways distinct ways to map: Automagical or Strict. Read about it here: Strict and Automagical Modes
- Strict is how it has been previously, when you have to instanciate all nested objects on destination object or an exception is thrown.
- Automagical is now introduced. Now Glue is trying to instanciate objects where ever necessary.
- You choose Automagical/Strict by using the right overloaded method of Mapping.Map (see intellisense)
- Added support for Dictionaries (including sortedlist and everything inheriting IDictionary, also custom types)
- Added support for mapping to any list as long as it directly or indirectly inherits from IList or ICollection<T> (Will map from anything supporting IEnumerable<T>)
- Supports Adding creators with method: Mapping.AddCreator().
- Given we want to map between two nested properties: mapping.Relate(domain=>domain.Address.City,gui=>gui.Address.City);
- Error messages with generic types are now improved
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.